The following are the members of the Honors Council for 2012−2013.
Hilmey, David G. Chemistry, School of Arts and Sciences.
Ph.D., The Ohio State University, 2006; B.S. and B.A., State University of New York at Buffalo, 2001.
Honors Council Members
- Bootheway, Giles B. Department of Finance, School of Business.
M.A., Brown University, 1994; M.A., Honors, St. Andrews University, Scotland, 1984.
- Brown, Adam Elementary Education, School of Education.
Ph.D., Educational Psychology and Statistics, SUNY Albany; M.S., Educational Psychology & Statistics, SUNY Albany; B.A., Psychology and Philosophy (double major), State University of New York at Fredonia.
- Elenchin, William Sociology, School of Arts and Sciences.
Ph.D., Human Services, Capella University, 2005; M.A., Criminology, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1994; B.S., Administration of Justice, Pennsylvania State University, 1985.
- Fodor, Jim Theology, School of Arts and Sciences.
Ph.D., University of Cambridge, 1991; M.A. Christian Studies, Regent College, 1984; B.A., Religion, North American Baptist College, 1979.
- Hoffmann, Pauline Dean, School of Journalism and Mass Communication.
Ph.D., Communication, University at Buffalo, 2007; M.A. Communication, University at Buffalo, 2003; B.S., Biology, Minor in Mass Communication, St. Bonaventure, 1991.
- Mayeaux, Darryl J. Psychology, School of Arts and Sciences.
Ph.D., University of California at Davis; M.A., University of California at Davis; B.A., Loyola University.