The key to what happens in a Bonaventure classroom starts with outstanding faculty who enjoy teaching. Our faculty are here because they are passionate about their subject areas and about sharing that passion with students.
The university is best known for its programs in:
- Business, including Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing;
- Journalism & Mass Communication, including our new major in Strategic Communication & Digital Media;
- Education, including Childhood Studies, Elementary Education, Physical Education, Special Education, Sport Studies, and Secondary Education certification;
- Biology, including traditional and dual-admit pre-med programs in dentistry, medicine, pharmacy and physical therapy;
- Psychology, which serves as an excellent foundation for launching careers in many areas;
- English, with courses in literary history, writing and public speaking;
- History, which offers offers numerous internships in area historical societies, museums and archives.
But this is just the beginning. St. Bonaventure has a long tradition in the arts and sciences, including programs in Art History and Visual Arts, Environmental Science, International Studies, Mathematics, Music, Political Science and many others.
We also make a unique commitment to our students — through our Career and Professional Readiness Center
— to help them establish pathways to internships, graduate school and careers.
Choosing St. Bonaventure University is your first step toward acquiring an extraordinary education.