It's easy to make a gift to St. Bonaventure
- Charitable contributions may be made in the form of cash, securities, and gifts of real property or insurance.
- Contributions to the annual Bonaventure Fund support the operating budget of the University, directly offsetting the institution’s reliance on tuition generated revenues.
- Gifts to specific programs can be made through the Office of University Advancement.
- Restricted donations address various projects and programs including general endowment, student financial aid, faculty and curriculum development, capital improvement and renovations of the physical plant.
- Planned gifts can be made by will, life insurance, or life income plans that enable the donor to arrange contributions in a manner that maximizes its financial benefits.
- Bequests are will provisions that distribute assets from an estate in a specific amount, for a percentage of the total estate, or for the remaining portion of an estate.
- A donor can name St. Bonaventure as a full or partial beneficiary of an existing policy that may no longer be needed under the Life Insurance Policy Provision. For more information, please contact the Planned Giving Office.
- Life Income Gifts transfer assets (cash, securities, real estate and other forms of personal property) to a trust or directly to the University in return for lifetime income to the donor and/or other designated beneficiaries. Income comes from the trust or from a charitable gift annuity issued by the University.
- Gift of a Residence or Farm with a Life Interest is an arrangement involving the transfer of ownership in a primary or secondary residence, or farm during the donor’s lifetime that allows the donor the use of the property for their life or that of a beneficiary.
||Call us at (800) 664-1273.
Drop a check in the mail to:
St. Bonaventue University
P.O. Box 2500
St. Bonaventure, NY 14778
||Stop by Francis Hall to talk with us.
||Use your credit card or bank account to make automatic weekly, monthly, or quarterly donations.
||Your employer may match your gift--ask your human resources office.
At a Glance