Minor in Women's Studies

For non-majors, the following courses constitute a minor in women's studies. To see the description of a particular course, click on its title.

To declare a minor, a special form must be filled out and filed with the Records Office by the end of the student's junior year. The appropriate form is available from the student's advisor or from the Office of the Registrar.