Minor in Theater

Non-majors may obtain a theater minor by completing the requirements below. To see the description of a particular course, click on its title. Our Courses Descriptions page lists all theater courses.

To declare a minor, a special form must be filled out and filed with the Records Office by the end of the student's junior year. The appropriate form is available from the student's advisor or from the Office of the Registrar.