Placement in ENG 101 & ENG 102
Two of the Required Specific Courses for the General Education Requirements are ENG 101. Writing I and ENG 102. Writing II. Placement in these courses is determined by the student's SAT Evidence-based Reading and Writing (ERW) score, ACT score, or AP English Exam score, as shown below.
- Placement based on SAT Evidence-based Reading and Writing (ERW) score
- Placement based on ACT score
- Placement based on AP English Exam score
- score of 3: credit for ENG 101 and placed into ENG 102.
- score of 4 or 5: credit for both ENG 101 and ENG 102.