click button for our Request Information online form.
- A completed application that includes a short essay (500 words) stating a candidate's goals for engaging in such a learning experience;
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university;
- Transcripts from all institutions attended;
- Three or more years of work experience;
- An up-to-date resume.
Two Ways to Apply
Students who wish to enroll in a graduate program at St. Bonaventure University
may choose to apply for admission in one of two ways:
- as a degree-seeking, matriculated student
- as a non-matriculated student.
For more information, go to our Graduate Admissions site.