Devereux Hall is located in the middle of campus between the Hickey Dining Hall and The Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts.
The hall is the oldest residence hall on campus, having been constructed in 1926 with an added wing in 1930.
Each floor has a lounge area where students can gather to watch TV and socialize. A laundry facility is located on the first floor.Devereux Fast Facts:
Room layout for Devereux
Rooms in Dev vary in size (drawings not to scale)
Doubles are approximately
15'10"x12'8" or larger
Singles are approximately
12'8"x9'8" or larger
Rooms in Dev are doubles and singles
Lounges are located on each floor in Dev
Top ten reasons to live in Devereux:
10. It is the most historic residence hall on campus.
9. It has a warm and inviting social atmosphere.
8. Ivy covers the outside of the building making it one of the most beautiful buildings on campus.
7. Home to the Garret theatre.
6. The only residence hall to celebrate Dev Days!!!
5. Card Access, for added security and so residents can get to their rooms faster on cold days.
4. Colorful Happy Lounges perfect for any activity.
3. Surrounded by the Quad and Dev Beach!
2. Green in more ways than one!
1. Prime real estate in a central location on the Bonaventure campus!