Minor in Classical Culture
Non-majors may obtain a classical culture minor by completing the requirements below. For an overview of a particular course, click on its title. Our Course Descriptions page lists all classical language courses.
- CULT 101. Greek Civilization
- CULT 102. Roman Civilization
- CULT 103. Greek and Roman Mythology
- LAT 101-102. Elementary Latin or GRK 101-102. Elementary Greek
- Two approved electives from
- CULT 201-202. Latin and Greek Etymology
- CULT 205. Greek Literature in Translation
- CULT 206. Latin Literature in Translation
To declare a minor, a special form must be filled out and filed with the Records Office by the end of the student's junior year. The appropriate form is available from the student's advisor or from the Office of the Registrar.