| Gain Experience
To Build Your Resume
Experiential education is not just about establishing a future career. It allows you to confirm your interest and level of commitment to a chosen area of study. Get started today by completing the Internship Checklist.
How the CPRC Can Help
• Search for internship and employment opportunities using
St. Bonaventure’s College Central Network.
• Investigate web based resources by industry and major
• Schedule an appointment with the CPRC staff to gain personal
guidance in your search for career and internship opportunities
and the development of your résumé.
• Participate in on-campus recruiting to interview
for internship opportunities in the business field
• Fine-tune your interview skills using.
• Meet your Internship Coordinator
• Discover Service Opportunities
• Build a diverse résumé through Study Abroad
• Expand your knowledge and experience through
Benefits of an Internship
• Provides résumé building experiences that give you the
• Over 42% of seniors with internship experience received
a job offer
• On average, students with internship experience receive
over $10,000 more in starting salary than their peers
• Employers reported over 44% of new hires came from their
company’s internship program
Source: NACE Job Outlook Survey