Your Journey Begins Here: Bona Voyage!
2013 Summer Orientation Dates:
- Session 2: July 12 and 13
- Session 3: July 16 and 17
- Session 4: July 19 and 20
Orientation is an interactive, informative, fast, and fun-filled two-day program that will help prepare you for everything Bona’s has to offer - both in and out of the classroom.
Orientation check-in will begin at 8 a.m. on Day 1 of your orientation session with the opening program beginning at 10:00 a.m. Orientation will conclude with a barbecue at 1:15 p.m. on Day 2 of your orientation session.
Students: at Orientation, you will:
- begin friendships and build relationships with your classmates
- experience the highlights of campus life
- meet amazing student leaders who will help guide you through your transition
- discuss your academic journey with faculty advisors
- Spend a night in the residence halls
- begin your good journey at St. Bonaventure
Families: at Orientation, you will:
- participate in a program specifically designed for you
- explore the services provided for students
- develop relationships with other families, including “seasoned veterans”
- interact closely with student leaders
- meet faculty and staff who will help you practice "letting go"
All incoming students will stay the night in Shay/Loughlen Hall. We ask all parents and guests to please make appropriate accommodations with one of our local hotels or make arrangements to stay on campus in one of our residence halls.
On campus housing options available for parents and families:
- Doyle (1st Floor): 2 twin beds with private bath and linens included ($50 per night)
- Doyle (2nd Floor): 2 twin beds with shared bathroom and linens included ($40 per night)
- Townhouse 33 (enhanced housing option): 1 queen bed and 3 twin beds. Linens and extra amenities included. ($250 per night)
If you would like to make arrangements to stay on campus, please contact the First-Year Experience Office at 716-375-2692.