May 18th (Friday): Departure from U.S.
• Be sure to book your flight for this date if you want to be met at the airport and transferred to Perugia with the other students.
• Flights usually leave the U.S. in the evening and arrive in Rome (Fiumincino Airport, also known as Leonardo da Vinci Airport) in the early or mid-morning.
• Try to book a flight that arrives before noon.
May 19th (Saturday): Arrive at Rome's Fiumincino Airport (also known as Leonardo da Vinci Airport) before noon.
• Transfer to Perugia.
• Umbra Institute Welcome Dinner
May 20th (Sunday): Housing and Orientation Day
May 21st (Monday): Classes Begin
June 27th (Wednesday): Last Day of Classes
June 28th & 29th (Thursday & Friday): Final Exams and Student Art Show
June 29th (Friday): Farewell Fiesta
June 30th (Saturday): Early Morning Bus Departure for Rome Airport
• All student housing must be vacated.
• Be sure to book your return flight for this date if you want to be transferred to Rome's Fiumincino Airport in Rome with the other students for the flight to the U.S.
• The bus will arrive at the airport at approximately 6 a.m.
* Tentative. We will have a more complete calendar with excursions and events later in the year.