Mt. Irenaeus is a mountain sanctuary a short distance from the St. Bonaventure campus. It serves as a retreat for students, faculty, and all kinds of visitors who wish to participate in "making all things new" in a welcoming and supportive community in the Catholic-Franciscan tradition.
What happens at "The Mountain"?
- Overnight transformative experiences based on the Franciscan life and ministry
- Experiential learning offerings
- Personal, social, and spiritual development of SBU students
- Liturgical and sacramental ministry
- "On the Road" ministry programs
- Internships and leadership training
- Service learning partnered with other University Ministries groups
Learn more about Mt. Irenaeus: