- Mexican Intercession – Spanish 202 in Mexico. This course was developed at student request in the winter of 1986. Co-directed annually with Dr. Frank Bianco through 1999.
- “Short-Term Study Abroad Programs,” presented at the annual convention of the New York State Association of Foreign Language Teachers (Fall, 1987)
- “Teaching Culture Through Literature: the Cuban Short Story,” presented at the Hispanic Conference, Indiana University of Pennsylvania (Spring, 1987)
- “Samuel Fausold: the Influence of Religion, Politics and Education on a Pennsylvania Educator,” dissertation completed, October, 1992, West Virginia University, Dr. Ron Iannone, Chair.
- “Clash of Cultures,” paper on the colonization of Mexico by the Spanish, delivered to the St. Bonaventure community at the Fall University Reflection (November, 1992).
- “The Special Needs of Hispanics,” presentation to the Cattaraugus County Crisis Counselors, Olean, N.Y. (March, 1993)
- “The Effect of Students’ Previous Language Experience on Performance in the College Classroom” (1996); expansion of Master’s thesis.
- “On the Problem of Markedness of Feminine Gender in English, Spanish and Russian,” paper presented at the International Scientific Conference, Language and National Images of the World, Maikop, Russia. Co-author: Dr. Ludmila Kovalskaya. 2001.
- “Toward Cultural Understanding in American Public Schools;” Language and Intercultural Communication International Linguistic Journal; Maikop, Russia (July, 2002).
- “Cultural Stereotypes in Russian-American Intercultural Communication;” Language and Intercultural Communication International Linguistic Journal; Maikop, Russia (July, 2002). Co-author: Dr. Ludmila Kovalskaya.
- “Women in Proverbs: A Cross-Cultural Perspective (Based on North American, Latin American and Russian Cultures;” Language and Intercultural Communication Linguistic Journal; Maikop, Russia, spring 2003; Co-author Dr. Ludmila Kovalskaya.
- “The Tice Experiment: A Truly Bilingual Program,” paper presented at the XII World Congress of Comparative Education in Havana, Cuba. Oct. 28, 2004.
- “Getting Along: A Construction Company Goes Bi-Lingual,” paper presented at the Fifth International Conference on New Directions in the Humanities, Paris. July 17, 2007.