Tuition, Room and Meal Plans for Summer 2013 - Spring 2014
Graduate tuition per credit hour: $690.00
Room (Francis Hall single - average): $5,440.00
Meal plan (average): $5,125.00 (optional)
Audit (per course): $690.00
See the catalog for additional information.
- Tuition fees are typically established by University trustees in April for the following academic year.
- As a residential graduate student, you are not compelled to be on the University meal plan, and may save money by preparing or purchasing your meals on your own.
- As you compare the cost of the grad programs you are considering, be sure to add in the mandatory semester-based and per hour fees (e.g. technology fee) that many schools charge in addition to tuition. You'll find that St. Bonaventure compares very favorably with other private institutions and may be closer to public college costs than you think.
- Similarly, be sure to examine the length of the programs you are considering. Several of SBU's education degrees require 30 hours, compared with 33-39 for other WNY colleges. SBU's shorter programs can cost you less and allow you to enjoy the benefits of a master's degree sooner.
- Be sure, too, to check out SBU's graduate financial aid opportunities.
- Summer terms are considered to be part of the next academic year for billing and aid purposes.
Miscellaneous SBU Fees
- Transcript fee (per copy): $5.00
- Graduation Fee (last semester): $100
- Parking Permit (Olean only): $25 for the academic year
- Optional Medical Service fee per semester (with completed SBU Medical Record): $50
- Optional Health/Accident Insurance per year: $950 (approx)*
- Optional Richter Center (fitness center) fee: $225 (year), $115 (semester), $20 (summer session)
*International students are required to sign up for the student health insurance plan.
The University reserves the right to alter the above fees without notice.
The graduate catalog contains information regarding late fees and refund policies.
Business Office Contact Information
Fax: (716) 375-2005