Prices listed are for the 2013-2014 academic year
Required meal plan options
Meal plan options required for undergraduate residents of Doyle, Devereux, Robinson-Falconio, Shay-Loughlen, and Francis halls include:
- Bona Platinum: Unlimited access plan, Hickey Dining Hall, 7 days a week. Includes $300 Flex Dollars* ($2,777.50 per semester )
- Bona Gold: Unlimited access plan, Hickey Dining Hall, 7 days a week. Includes $150 Flex Dollars* ($2,627.50 per semester )
- Bona Silver: Unlimited access plan, Hickey Dining Hall, 7 days a week. Zero Flex Dollars* ($2,477.50 per semester)
Meal plans available to others
The following meal plan options are available to Townhouse/Apartment residents, graduate students, and off-campus students only. Plans are for a semester:
- Advantage 500: $500 Flex Dollars* ($500.00 per semester)
- Advantage 300: $300 Flex Dollars* ($300.00 per semester)
- Any 75 meals ($467.00 per semester)
- Any 100 meals and $100 Flex Dollars* ($658.00 per semester)
- Any 150 meals and $100 Flex Dollars* ($891.00 per semester)
Visit the Dining Services website for more details on dining locations, meal plans and menus.
To sign up for or change a meal plan
Fill out the Meal Plan form by logging into my.sbu or contact the Bona Express/ID Office in Reilly Center room 202 or call 716-375-2675.
*Flex Dollars can be used in the RC Café, Café La Verna, Rathskeller, Hickey Dining Hall, and concession stands. They are exempt from New York state sales tax as they are a part of your University meal plan.
& Bona Bucks
Bona Express is a convenient, safe and easy way to make purchases on campus. It's an account, separate from a meal plan, that holds money called Bona Bucks, which students can use to make purchases at the University Bookstore and at campus dining facilities.
Add Bona Bucks online
Students may add additional Bona Bucks online using the Bona Bucks form or by:
- visiting the Bona Express Office, Reilly Center Room 202;
- calling (716) 375-2675.
Use Bona Bucks at the RC Café, Café La Verna, the Rathskeller, Hickey Dining Hall, Francis Dining Hall, University Bookstore, and at campus concession stands.
Want a look around the interior of Hickey Dining Hall and Café La Verna? Take a virtual tour.